Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ventura County Fair Food

What better way to clog some arteries than eating at the Ventura County Fair, or any carnival for the matter. It seems everything is fried, salted, sweetened, covered in cheese or all of the above.
Kettle Korn is one of my favorite Fair foods. I worked the kettle korn booth one summer and it will always have a special place in my heart.
This is the same booth I worked at and it's been a Fair staple ever since I can remember.

Let's move on too the many many other food options available.....



My father in-law enjoying the roasted corn.


My hubby chose Pinks for his lunch.

He was given a totally macho Jennifer Lopez card for his order. The servers yell at the celebrity to come pick up your order. I saw Justin Timberlake too. LOL

With his hotdog, which I don't have a photo of, he also ordered chili-cheese fries. My heart stopped a little with each bite.

Did you go to your local fair this year? What's your favorite food? I was too stuffed to get my usual cinnamon roll and funnel cake but those are also big favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment