Sunday, April 22, 2012

Panino- Los Olivos

Panino is one of those places I kept trying to visit when I went to Santa Barbara but never seemed to make it. I would read the reviews, plan to go and then something would come up. Fortunately, I finally made it there a couple weeks ago and it was everything I hoped it would be. I visited the one in Los Olivos which is a small town in wine country with lots of tasting rooms and charming storefronts. You can sit inside or outside. It was raining when I went so I scored a table looking outside.



This is the curry chicken salad sandwich. It's served on your choice of bread with a sweet honey mustard sauce. It was so good I ate both halves even though I had every intention of saving one for later. Next time I'm bringing a cooler so I can take a couple home for lunch during the week.

Have you been to Panino?

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious, curry chicken salad is one of my favorite spring/summer lunches. That building is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been there but it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete