Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkin Cheesecake




My very first cheesecake. I decided to try a pumpkin cheesecake since that's my favorite kind from Cheesecake Factory. Have you ever eaten there? It is the best chain restaurant. Everything is so yummy. Unfortunately they recently added a calorie content menu which I'm not thrilled about, but as long as you don't open it you can enjoy being ignorant and order whatever you like. Since, I can't wait for anything, including tasting my food before I share it, I took a little wedge out just too make sure it's edible. Not too big a party faux pas, right? So far, so good, but the crust is a little soggy. I don't think I wrapped the foil tightly enough and some water got into the pan. Here is the link I used for the recipe. The only thing I changed was I baked the cheesecake in a water bath which I heard keeps it from cracking.
http://www.recipezaar.com/The-Cheesecake-Factory-Pumpkin-Cheesecake-46780

No comments:

Post a Comment