Monday, August 23, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

My new apron. Thank you to my best friend for bringing me this great gift all the way from Hawaii.

Work

Work

Work

Training for my 5k


Work

Work


Dinner with Family.


Casual Friday at work.

Lunch and Errands on Saturday

BBQ with Friends Saturday Night

Work....hmmmm I wonder what happened to Sunday's clothes. I'm pretty sure I got dressed that day. LOL

I got the idea for this blog from the blog http://danielleandmikeblissful.blogspot.com/
I decided to try it out in the hopes that it would cure me of my morning laziness. Normally, I get up so late that I'm in such a rush to get ready for work that I look like a frump. Hair in a ponytail, minimal makeup, comfy clothes and no jewelry. Well, the week-long experiment worked. I got up earlier and even changed purses a couple times. I'm hoping to continue the experiment. Maybe old bad frumpy habits will be destroyed. I can only hope. The only downfall, some of my clothes hadn't been worn in so long that I noticed a few were a little too tight. Time to stop baking cakes.
If you decide to try this out please check out the blissful blog above. She does a much better job than I do. I love that she lists which store her items are from. Honestly, most of my clothes came from either Old Navy, the outlets, as gifts/donations (I get a lot of donations from friends, I think they are trying to tell me something) or are so old I don't remember where I bought them. Can you sense I'm not a fan of clothes shopping? Oh, and if you feel really self-conscious about the photo taking part, it will pass. I was really nervous about it and felt quite shy; but after a couple of days it was fun.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I love it! I should try it because I dress like such a bum sometimes.

    ReplyDelete