Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Sono Baking Company Cookbook

The Sono Baking Company Cookbook is one of the best baking cookbooks I've ever tried. I received it as a Valentine's Day gift (well, early gift since I'm really bad about waiting and since I knew there was a gift in the house I begged and pleaded until my husband let me open-2 days early). Christmas was really bad. I had opened or guessed what all my gifts were by Christmas Eve. Thankfully, he's very tolerant of this childish behavior. LOL
So far I've made the Banana Streusel Muffins on page 26, Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Coconut Cookies on page 82 and The Best Lemon Squares on page 88. There is a photo of the lemon bars below. I made them for a friend for her birthday. I snagged a couple before I packed them for her and they were delicious. Even better when they've been in the fridge for a few hours.

If you like to bake, this is a great cookbook for you. Do you have a favorite cookbook to recommend? I'm always looking for something new to try.
Also, check back in on Monday. I have a giveaway coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment