Friday, March 2, 2012

White Chocolate MM Cookies

I texted my niece last weekend "What kind of cookies do you want?" and the reponse-"White Chocolate M&M." Ummmmm....is there even such a thing? Turns out, there is. Along with pretzel, dark chocolate, coconut and a variety of other flavors that I can't remember. M&Ms sure have come a long way from milk chocolate or peanut.
Whenever I substitute candy for chocolate chips I use the standard Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe. The result this time- good but not great. Probably because I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate but everyone else seemed to love them. I want to try the pretizel ones next.


 Packaged and ready for delivery. I got these cute treat bags in the dollar section at Target.

Have you tried White Chocolate M&Ms? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had those either, but I like all of them except for the coconut ones. And the toll house recipe is my favorite cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never even heard of white chocolate M&Ms before, but they sound amazing! I have tried the pretzel ones, but I like the original milk chocolate the best. I love making cookies with M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried white chocolate M&M's, but I will now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of white chocolate M&Ms either, but am really intrigued to try a chocolate chip cookie with the pretzel ones, I think that would be a salty sweet combination.

    Also, I've never had success poaching eggs either, it's not as easy as it seems!

    ReplyDelete