Monday, October 15, 2012

Strollergate and Blueberry Lemon Bread

It seems the item we're having the hardest time on choosing is the stroller and I've determined we're in Strollergate. Anytime we see a stroller passing by while we're out, we're immediately distracted and whispering to each other about it...I'm to the point where I want to stop complete strangers and ask them how they like their stoller. I thought we had decided on one but then I read thru over a 100 reviews and now I'm not sure. I'm ready to play eeny meeny miney moe. So, any suggestions on choosing just the right one?

What could be better a soothing my stroller shopping nerves than a slice of blueberry lemon bread and tea? Possibly a pint of ice cream but my doctor has warned me about gaining weight too fast so the bread was a better alternative.



I found the recipe at Sweet Pea's Kitchen. I left off the glaze since I don't like my bread too sweet.

Happy Monday Everyone, I hope you have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. We love our Britax b-agile stroller and the b-safe carseat. We loved it as an infant seat and still love it now 6 months later. Happy shopping and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete