Monday, July 5, 2010

Swedish Strawberry Cream Cake


I'm a follower of the blog One Perfect Bite which is where I found the recipe for this cake. Here is a link to her blog http://oneperfectbite.blogspot.com/2010/07/swedish-strawberry-cream-cake.html
I made this cake for a 4th of July BBQ yesterday and it was a huge hit. I think next time I will also add some blueberries. It was so easy to make and looks beautiful when it's done. I hope you give it a try.
Did you make anything special for this holiday weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you enjoyed the cake. I really appreciate your kind words. I hope you had a fabulous holiday. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cookbook arrived! Thank you so much! My family took turns pouring over each page deciding what I should bake next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks divine! We made BBQ ribs and I posted the recipe at www.stephaniesavorsthemoment.com. It was my first time making them and they were crazy good! I will have to check out your friend's link - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a great admirer of Mary at One Perfect Bite. Your interpretation of her recipe is excellent and delicious. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete