Saturday, November 6, 2010

Peking Chicken Pizza

It's been almost a week since I've posted and I've missed it. I decided to share this recipe even though I probably won't make it again. I didn't really care for it but my husband ate more than 2 pieces so it's probably just not my taste. It's a Rachael Ray recipe which I've found her recipes can be hit or miss. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/peking-chicken-pizza-recipe/index.html
The dough is from Trader Joes. It's the first time since I've used their whole wheat pizza dough and I loved it. Next time I'll make the standard pizza sauce with cheese and pepperonis. Not tonight though. Tonight my honey has offered to make me dinner. I'm excited to see what he comes up with. I believe steak is on the menu. YUM!

3 comments:

  1. I love TJ's dough too! I have started using it to make "breakfast" style pizzas with bacon, tomato and green onions! It is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love TJS dough! its awesomely convenient and CHEAP!
    thsi pizza looks awesome..
    I hope it is steak night... save me a plate! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. TJs dough rocks. The pizza looks fab-sorry the taste was just meh.

    ReplyDelete