Saturday, February 23, 2013

Strawberry Lemonade

Since having a baby, I spend tons of time on Pinterest. It's a great site that keeps me from falling asleep during those early 2am feedings. I set myself up in the rocking chair with my little girl nursing in one arm and my other hand scrolling through recipes on my phone. I now have a full board of dishes that I've tried and loved. Thank you Pinterest.
It's been cold the last few months and I'm getting really tired of winter so when I saw a photo of a beautiful pitcher of ruby red lemonade it instantly reminded me of summer and I had to have some. Fresh strawberries are available at my grocery store but they're not in season and don't taste all that great so I used frozen for this recipe that I thawed in the fridge.


You can find the recipe at Laylita's Recipes.

Are you on Pinterest?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, enjoy pinterest a !
    The lemondade looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! Hope its going well. My phone was definitely my best friend while Kaylin would eat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is the best, isn't it. I have enough recipes and DIY for the next several years! Congratulations on the new little one!

    ReplyDelete