Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cupcake Camp Recap

The first of many many Cupcake Camp recaps. I took photos of so many beautiful cupcakes, but today I'm going to start with mine.
I learned so much from the bakers that were there. I definitely need to work on my presentation skills.
Everyone was so friendly and the awards definitely went to some amazing cupcakes. I was so glad to be a part of this event and I can't wait for the next one.


These were supposed to be coconut snowball cupcakes and sounded better in my head than they turned out.
Blooper, I turned my back for one second and my mischievous cat jumped into the box of 50 pink frosted cupcakes. I couldn't believe it. He looked just as shocked as I was. It was so sad watching my hard work go in the trash. I'll definitely guard them more carefully next time.


Mud pie cupcakes with gummy worms. HUGE HIT! I ran out of these. I loved seeing how excited kids were to try them.







My handsome helper. He was so patient and supportive through the whole thing. Especially during my cat/cupcake disaster meltdown. I'm a very lucky girl. Thanks honey.

Did anyone else attend Cupcake Camp?

2 comments:

  1. I WISH I had attended! Everything looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I saw those cupcakes there!! LOL...it really was an awesome event. I saw Babette's mom at the grocery store last night (how funny is that?) and she said Babette is thinking of doing another one in the summer down by the beach :)

    ReplyDelete