Sunday, March 27, 2011

Apple Date Crisp

Does anyone else feel this weekend went by way too fast? It was a great combination of laziness and productivity but I need another day. Another day of sleeping in, eating yummy food, reading blogs, running errands, watching TV and cleaning. But, it's not going to happen since I have to be up bright and early for work tomorrow so instead of complaining some more I'll share a delicious dish with you that was part of my late night snacking. We didn't have dinner Saturday night until 9:00pm and then dessert a couple hours after that since we had slept in until noon. Yes, noon, and I loved every minute of it. I really do love to sleep and since I don't have kids, I indulge every chance I get.
Apple Date Crisp was eaten hot from the oven with vanilla ice cream while watching Season 1 of Glee From Netflix. Does anyone else watch it? I can't wait to see what happens with the baby situations.
This is another recipe from my Sono Baking Company Cookbook.
How was your weekend? I hope it was great.

3 comments:

  1. Weekend... what weekend? And that Apple Dessert looks fantastic! Please share the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dessert looks wonderful! I just signed up to follow your blog and I look forward to spending time reading.

    Have a great day!
    Linda

    Giveaway
    Link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love apple crisp and the addition of dates is a nice touch! I will definitely have to check out this cookbook :)

    ReplyDelete