Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ladyface Blogger Meet-up

Last night was the first time I've ever been to a blogger meet-up. Thank you to Amanda for organizing. She arranged for us to meet at Ladyface in Agoura. Can I just start by saying, many people I'm meeting for the first time = NERVOUS me. Almost like the first day of school nervous, but everyone was super sweet and I really enjoyed getting to know everyone.
So this morning I'm tired and trying to revive myself from a late night with copious amounts of coffee. I think I'm the first one from the group to post about our night. Believe me, the first thing I did this morning was check all the blogs for photos.
First the drinks and food- Delicious. I'll definitely be back. My husband will love this place.

Kelley shared her pretzel (thanks Kelley)
I had sweet potato french fries with bleu cheese fondue (seriously good) I really wish I hadn't had dinner before I went, but coming home from a long day at work I'm always starving as soon as I walk in the door.
Ok, I'm going to try really hard to link the correct blogs to the names here: Monica Katherine and Amanda
Becki and Andy
Kaitlin
There were a few others that I failed to get photos of. Sorry guys, but I'm sure there will be lots of great photos on other blogs. I'm happy I stepped out of my comfort zone and went last night. Thank you to everyone for including me.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad we got to finally meet! I really think we should plan to have monthly food blog meet-ups. I didn't take nearly enough pictures last night. I failed at food blogging because I was having way too much fun talking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great meeting you! Hopefully we will have another meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that food looks delicious! I want a bloggy meet-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Trader Joe's goodies arrived yesterday. Yay! Thanks so much!

    Looks like a fun time. I'm always nervous meeting people too. ;) Glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so great to meet you! Wish we'd gotten more time to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete