Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Bars

I had my glucose tolerance test yesterday and am waiting for the results. It wasn't nearly as awful as some of the stories I had read. The drink tasted like super sugary Hi-C and I had a good book with me so the hour flew bye. I'm really hoping I pass because my life will be over if I have to give up sweets, especially during the holidays.
Like these Pumpkin Pie Bar...how will I survive without them?


The recipe was something I had pinned on Pinterest a few weeks ago and decided to use my homemade pumpkin puree in. Delicious! I have a little sliver every night after dinner and possibly one morning for breakfast. http://somethewiser.danoah.com/2012/09/pumpkin-pie-bars.html

If you took the glucose tolerance test, did you pass the first time of fail? I'm not looking forward to the 3 hour one if I failed this time.

7 comments:

  1. These look AMAZING! :) Totally going to try these this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks similar to a pumpkin bar I make - so, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum-yum , that bar looks utterly delicious, I have lots of pumpkin puree in the freezer, and I'd love to do this recipe!! Thanks for visiting my blog....Enjoy your weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! The test is really not that bad. I think people are a little dramatic. The bars look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pumpkin bars look absolutely delicious! No doubt you will be able to enjoy them.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy!

    You won the Friends gift pack over at my blog. Congrats! Please e-mail your address at Princess543@yahoo.com so I can pass your info to the company!

    ReplyDelete