Friday, December 11, 2009

Lupes








Every Thursday we get together with some friends at Lupes for cheap but so yummy Mexican food. We all order al a carte to keep the cost down and fill up on many bowls of chips and salsa. The waiters know us and it's become a Thursday tradition. We look forward to it and post on Facebook all day the countdown for Lupes. So last night I decided to be brave and take my camera. It was a little embarassing photographing my food at the table but it was worth it to share a little piece of Lupes with the blogging world.
Do you have a favorite restaurant or a tradition you share with your friends?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been there, just driven past! I should try it!

    Andy and I go to Eggs and Things at least one sunday a month. I love that tradition.

    ReplyDelete