Monday, February 8, 2010

Fiesta Eats & Cribbage





Saturday night we had cribbage night with some friends and ate lots of yummy mexican food. I made sangria....so yummy, chicken enchiladas, beans and snickerdoodles. Our friends brought chips, salsa, 7-layer dip and rice. If you've never played a group game of cribbage, you should try it out. It's so fun. We usually do girls vs guys and bet things like washing the car, doing the dishes for the week, laundy etc. Thankfully, the girls one most games on Saturday and I was served breakfast in bed Sunday morning. Awe victory is SWEET!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks yummy! I have never played cribbage but we will try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks amazing!!! I have no idea how to play cribbage, even after watching people play it constantly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! You can't beat breakfast in bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of night - we love cribbage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My old boyfriend and I used to play a lot of cribbage; I was never particularly good at it, but it is fun. What a great way to spend an evening with friends.

    ReplyDelete