Monday, June 13, 2011

Pizza Margherita

Good Morning All,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Did anyone do anything fun and exciting? I finally went to see Bridesmaids. It was cute. I don't know that I'd see it again but worth a few laughs.
The recipe below is a testament that my basil plant is still alive. Yay! I haven't killed it yet. It is almost out of leaves though. I hope they grow back quickly.
This is my own recipe for Pizza Margherita.
I used one ball of dough from Fresh & Easy. I prefer it over the dough from Trader Joes.
Once you shape you pizza dough, add a layer of pizza sauce (Trader Joes brand) layer thinly sliced pieces of fresh mozzarella, slices of roma tomatoes, then sprinkle with torn pieces of basil and parmesean cheese. Bake at temperature specified on dough package until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden. I drizzled a little olive oil the tip before I served it.
Delicious!
What is your favorite pizza?

No comments:

Post a Comment