Thursday, December 31, 2009

Chicken-Andouille Casserole


I love any reason to use my Grandma's dutch oven so when I came across this recipe on the Food Network website yesterday I knew it was the perfect meal for a cold rainy night. There are quite a few steps to the recipe, but it's easy and oh so delicious. The photos (sorry they are a little blurry) do not do this recipe justice. I forgot to buy parsley so I added a little extra green onion. I used dried tarragon instead of fresh. I had half&half in the fridge already so I substituted that for the heavy cream. And I used Emeril's Bayou Blast seasoning rather than the Essence of Emeril. This recipe will definitely go in the file to make again in the future. Yum!


1 comment:

  1. it is raining here and i am cuddled up... this is exactly what i am craving!

    ReplyDelete