Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recipes Every Man Should Know

I've been planning to post this for so long and now I'm finally doing it. I received a book to review called Recipes Every Man Should Know by Susan Russo and Brett Cohen. Susan has a blog that I follow called Food Blogga. Here is a link to her blog. http://foodblogga.blogspot.com/2011/01/how-to-make-killer-bisquick-free.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Foodblogga+%28Food+Blogga%29
The first recipe I decided to try- Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies. I packaged them up for friends and then asked them to let me know what they thought. Their reviews were great and the cookies were deemed delicious. I will definitely be using this recipe again. I'm not going to post it in the hopes that you will buy her book and try the recipes yourself.

Since I missed the Christmas season for this book as a stocking stuffer I think it would be great in an Easter Basket or tucked in with your son's gear as he packs for college. If you buy her book, let me know what you think of the recipes.

1 comment:

  1. cant wait to see what other goodies men claim to love! these cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete