Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Roast Beef Panini and Sweet Potato Fries

I love my Le Creuset Grill Pan. It makes perfect paninis. My most recent panini is roast beef, fontina cheese and caramelized onions. I used a little too much oil for the onions which upped the grease factor, but other than that it was delicious. Almost like a french dip. Anybody have a recipe for the au jus?
On the side I baked some sweet potato fries from Trader Joes. You can find them in the freezer section. I like to serve the fries with either ketchup or apricot preserves.

What is your favorite panini? I'm in need of some new ideas to use my pan.

2 comments:

  1. chicken, roasted red peppers and guacamole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shred some chicken with ripe tomaotes, mozarella and basil. - chicken caprese panini! soo good!

    ReplyDelete