Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Magnum Ice Cream Bar = YUM!

After every meal, I must have something sweet. Whether it be a cup of tea with honey, a cookie or a spoonful of ice cream, I just don't feel like a meal has ended without a little sugar. My mom is the same way. She always carried Hersheys kisses or Andes mints in her purse so I know I got this from her. Are you the same way?
As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received Magnum Ice Cream bars to try. I normally don't buy ice cream bars since the portions are too big for me but an indulgence every once in a while is a good thing. Right?
I chose the almond kind and the bar was delicious. I loved every bite. I saw a dark chocolate one available so I'm going to try that kind next. Especially since the box only came with 3 and that's not enough to fairly split between the hubby and me.
As you can tell, I was eating in bed. Nothing like yummy ice cream, cozied up in bed with some trashy TV to make me happy.
Is anyone else watching Khloe and Lamar? It's my new guilty pleasure.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA I first saw those Magnum Bars in Iceland. I wonder if they're new to the US Market? I thought they were a European company? Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Yes I love Khloe and Lamar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks seriously delicious!

    I am the same way about sweets after meals. Unfortunately I'm not very good at controlling the portions because once I start, I'm not stopping! It's really a good thing I have a healthy obsession with exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! ice cream is always better to eat when lounging infront of the tube!

    ReplyDelete