Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tuscan White Bean Soup

I came across this Tuscan Bean Soup recipe from girlichef and decided to try it out since I love the combination of garlic and white beans. She is hosting Food n Flix this month. I'll be posting my recipe for Under the Tuscan Sun soon since I just finished watching the movie and I'm making my dish for dinner tonight. Have you seen the movie? If you have, you should join in on the recipe fun.
What do you have planned for this long weekend? I've got tickets to see Tree of Life and try out a new restaurant in Malibu. Can't wait to sleep in and relax for 3 whole days.

1 comment:

  1. So, what'd you think of it? It looks delicious...makes me want to make another batch. Ahhh, that drizzle of Balsamic...my favorite part (aside from the garlic, of course ;P)!

    ReplyDelete