Thursday, April 5, 2012

Potato Zucchini Cakes- Joy the Baker

I have found my new favorite cookbook and it's written by Joy from Joy the Baker. Every picture has me drooling and running to the kitchen. Thank you so much to Deb at Kahakai Kitchen for sending it to me. A message to friends and family- you'll be receiving this cookbook on your birthday, it's that good.
The first thing I made and will be making many more times- Potato Zucchini Cakes. I couldn't find the recipe on Joy's website and I hesitate to share it because of copyright issues so please go buy the book. You won't be dissappointed.


Topped with sour cream and paprika. Every bite is crispy-savory-deliciousness.



Here are the cakes frying beautifully in oil.


And another close-up of yumminess. May I suggest making these for Easter or Passover?


Do you have Joy's cookbook? What have you made?

1 comment: