Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seattle Trip










I was fortunate to take a short trip to Seattle for the first time a couple weekends ago. Such a beautiful city and a nice change from Southern California. I enjoyed TONS of coffee and my new favorite chocolate place (here's a plug for them) http://www.franschocolates.com/
I ate clam chowder at the restaurant Sleepless in Seattle was filmed, visited too many bakeries (my pants are a little tight), sampled trendy cocktails and of course had a Seattle dog at midnight. Basically, I ate my way thru the weekend. Most things were organic, such as the best coffee I've ever had from a little shop where the only barista was completely stoned but lucid enough to make me a macchiato. It was an awesome weekend and I can't wait to visit again.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you were able to have a nice visit to Seattle, the place I call home. If you love coffee, then this is the place to get your java fix. There are many different coffee joints throughout the city. It's also a very big food mecca with tons of great restaurants. I've reviewed a couple of them on my blog. Feel free to check it out.

    ReplyDelete