Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let's Eat Cake

Blueberry/Cranberry Buckle.
I made this for breakfast yesterday (well, actually lunch since I didn't get out of bed til 11) and served it with eggs and bacon. It was delicious. The top was crunchy from the streusel topping and the cake was moist and not too sweet. I loved everything about it. Plus there is lots left for breakfast for the week.

You'll need a springform pan to make it. I found a cheap one at Target.


Mississippi Mud Cake with Bourbon-Espresso Glaze. Oh My Goodness.......Fantastic Cake. Goal for next week: read the manual and learn how to properly use my camera. The photo does not do justice to this cake.


These cake recipes are found in this cookbook. I checked it out at the library and have now added it to my Amazon which list. It's a keeper.

What is your favorite type of cake?
Oh and I've totally been slacking on my 5k training. Motivation, where have you gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment