Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Wednesday Night Dinner

Red/Green Lettuce Salad with lots of croutons (I can't eat a salad without croutons), Baked Noodle Chicken Casserole (this was my own creation and my husband declared it "almost perfect" LOL)

Has anyone alse tried this dressing from Trader Joes? It's super yummy. I especially like it drizzled on pears with walnuts and feta cheese.

I'm trying to get my husband away from diet coke (he's addicted), plus he's known to drink some before bed and then wonders why he can't sleep. Sooooo....how about decaf green tea with juice and a little honey?

Iced Tea- Delicious.
Any other drink ideas to curb a soda addiction?

I found out there is a McConnell's Ice Cream in Ventura. YAY! Here's a link to their website. http://www.mcconnells.com/They were having a fundraiser to support FoodShare so I stopped by and picked up some Pumpkin Ice Cream. Delicious. I sampled the Island Coconut (I'll be getting some of that soon)




2 comments:

  1. Iced tea did the trick for me when it came to diet coke. I love iced tea especially with a little juice, yum!

    Pumpkin ice cream sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try your "almost perfect" baked noodle chicken casserole. With as much chicken as we eat at my house, I need all the inspiration I can get :)

    ReplyDelete