Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hey It' OK......

I'm linking up with Amber for "Hey, It's Ok....."

Hey, It's OK.............

To be avoiding the scale since Halloween candy season.

To not like the movie The Christmas Story. I refuse to watch it. Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase is so much funnier.

To sometimes be obsessive about checking Facebook.  I really shouldn't be allowed to have it on my phone.

To hate soft water systems. I always feel greasy after showering. Thank goodness my house has plain old hard water.

To reuse a Starbucks cup a couple times before throwing it out especially when now that the Christmas ones are out.

To want a Roomba for Christmas but feel strange about the idea of having a robot clean my house. Didn't they make a movie about this and then the robots took over the world?

To already have Christmas on the brain even though we haven't had Thanksgiving yet. Clearly it's my favorite holiday.







2 comments: