Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pumpkin Cookies with Maple Icing


These cookies remind me of baked donuts. They are soft and doughy with a nice spice to them. Unfortunately, I've managed to misplace the recipe but by googling pumpkin spice cookies there are so many that have the same ingredients that I'm sure you could use any of the recipes available online and they would taste just as good. The icing is a simple mixture of powdered sugar, maple syrup and just a teeny tiny little bit of water.
One thing to keep in mind, these cookies are super moist. When I put them in the container, the next morning the cookies had absorbed or possibly dissolved all the glaze and they were a wet sticky mess. Still delicious though.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh- delicious! I did that with a recipe for twice baked potatoes. There were so many that I combined them all then couldn't find the recipe or figure out where the original came from. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this right now! they look so good.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love wet sticky messes!

    I love how cakey these look!

    ReplyDelete