Sunday, November 20, 2011

I was going to run this morning but.....it's raining.

 I had prepared myself last night to get up and run in the morning. It's been a whole week since the 5K and a whole week since I've put on my running shoes. But, when I woke up today....it's raining! And not just a little drizzle. It's been a downpour. Which I'm actually fine with since I made a library visit yesterday.
Other than blogging, this is how I'll be spending my morning. A latte and some books to read. You can also pretend you hear football in the background.

How are you spending today? Is it raining in your town?

5 comments:

  1. It's pouring rain here. I'm baking bacon and packing, since I'm driving up to Napa to visit my mom tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's definitely raining here. I am hanging with the hubby and enjoying a yoga class.

    Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well rain is than good for something.I have to catch on my reading too;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful way to spend a rainy day Awesome!

    Cheers.
    Velva

    ReplyDelete